3 - 4
About This Plan
- Natural light washes into the vaulted parlor through uniquely stacked windows facing the street. Openly linked gathering spaces form the core of this contemporary, cottage home plan well-suited for empty nesters or families with children. Being all on one level (excepting the bonus room over the garage), this plan easily adapts to wheelchair accessibility.
- After passing under the gentle arch that highlights the porch, you step into a foyer. Arched openings there continue forward and to the right. A parlor and two bedrooms, each with a direct entry bathroom, fill the right wing.
- A coat closet off the hall and a a mud hall with bench help minimize clutter.
- In the kitchen, cabinets and counters wrap around three sides of a central work island with a flush eating counter fronting the dining area. Windows fill most of the rear walls there.
- More windows run along the back wall of the great room, next to a corner gas fireplace. Access to a wide covered patio sits at the juncture of the great room and dining area.
- Amenities in the owners' suite include a deep walk-in closet and a luxurious bathroom with twin vanities, a deep soaking tub, and a separately enclosed toilet and shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,590 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,590 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1014 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss