3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Natural light washes into the vaulted parlor through uniquely stacked windows facing the street. Openly linked gathering spaces form the core of this contemporary, cottage home plan well-suited for empty nesters or families with children. Being all on one level (excepting the bonus room over the garage), this plan easily adapts to wheelchair accessibility.
- After passing under the gentle arch that highlights the porch, you step into a foyer. Arched openings there continue forward and to the right. A parlor and two bedrooms, each with a direct entry bathroom, fill the right wing.
- A coat closet off the hall and a a mud hall with bench help minimize clutter.
- In the kitchen, cabinets and counters wrap around three sides of a central work island with a flush eating counter fronting the dining area. Windows fill most of the rear walls there.
- More windows run along the back wall of the great room, next to a corner gas fireplace. Access to a wide covered patio sits at the juncture of the great room and dining area.
- Amenities in the owners' suite include a deep walk-in closet and a luxurious bathroom with twin vanities, a deep soaking tub, and a separately enclosed toilet and shower.