Arts and Crafts Bungalow
About This Plan
- Beautifully trimmed on the exterior, this Craftsman house plan has a spacious, open layout and a large unfinished basement should you want to expand.
- It's the ideal size for empty-nesters who only need a den and two bedrooms.
- There's no shortage of amentities though, with a dramatic vaulted and beamed great room anchored by a big fireplace.
- The master bedroom is also vaulted and there's a large walk-in closet and corner soaking tub in the master bathroom.
- The garage is a three car tandem garage with lots of space for storage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,824 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,824 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,735 sq. ft.
- Deck: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss