Arts-and-Crafts Style Home Plan with Vaulted Flex Room
About This Plan
- This Arts-and-Crafts style home plan offers one-story living with a set of stairs taking you to bonus space over the garage giving you expansion space if needed.
- The spacious, open kitchen with 12' ceiling includes a walk-in pantry, storage closet and central island. The kitchen opens to the dining room which is open to the great room with 14'9" coffered tray ceiling.
- A room off the foyer can be used as a bedroom or as a home office or study if desired. It has views to the front and a 16' vaulted ceiling.
- A large utility room with an outside access door is conveniently placed down the hall from the secondary bedrooms.
- A well-appointed master suite enjoys rear views, porch access, a master bath with dual vanities and a huge walk-in closet with sitting bench.
- The screened porch offers the best in year-round outdoor living with a fireplace.
- A 3-car garage with extra storage adds space for a third automobile, workshop, or golf cart.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 444022GDN and 444041GDN.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,974 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,974 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 291 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 203 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 622 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 6"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 968 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick