Atrium Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- While this attractive Ranch house plan appears to be one story, there's an exciting atrium family room on the lower level.
- An open rail in the vaulted great room lets you look across the atrium stairway and get light from the bank of windows beyond.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook get to enjoy the views too.
- Six people can easily be seated at the peninsula eating bar in the kitchen that also boasts a walk-in pantry.
- Homeowners benefit from the tray ceiling in the master suite with its bayed sitting area.
- A covered front porch and large two car garage complete this lovely family home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,100 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss