Atrium Ranch House Plan With Pocket Office
About This Plan
- Referred to as an “atrium ranch” because of the basement staircase location, this 3-bed house plan gives you a very functional home.
- A pocket office up is an efficient space to help manage the home and get paperwork done. Alternatively, you could turn that space into a planning center or storage closet.
- The owner's suite has a tray ceiling and is privately located in the back-right corner of the home.
- The kitchen island has room for casual seating.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 42527DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,710 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,710 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick