Attractive 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Brick House Plan
About This Plan
- This attractive 3 bedroom 2 bath house plan has a brick exterior and with two offset nested gables creating space for 2 cars.
- Inside, the split floor plan maximizes the privacy in the master suite which features his and her closets and vanities and a flex space that could be used as a sitting room, nursery or a family office.
- The kitchen is spacious and open to both the dining and great room. You'll enjoy glimpses of the fireplace, the rear porch, as well as the walk-in pantry and easy garage access for unloading groceries.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 9:12 primary pitch.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 11774HZ (2,175 sq. ft.).
- Get a side-entry garage with house plan 11759HZ (1,800 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Storage: 34 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 188 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 22 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 617 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick