Three Bedroom Split Layout
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath split house plan gives you great privacy with the isolated master suite. The master suite has a flexibile space that can be used as an optional office or as a second walk-in closet.
- The kitchen is large and is open to the dining and great rooms. A pantry is off the family entrance and you'll find unloading groceries a breeze.
- The great room has a fireplace angled in the back left corner and a door gives you access to the covered rear porch in back.
- The roof is stick and has a 9:12 pitch
- In the basement version, the garage is pulled forward 4 feet creating space for stairs between the garage and the utility room.
- Related Plans: Get a front-facing garage with house plans 11773HZ (2,000 sq. ft.) and 11774HZ (2,175 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Storage: 77 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 131 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 2"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick