Attractive 4-Bed House Plan with Clapboard Exterior and Front-Facing Garage
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan has an attractive clapboard exterior and a 2-car front-facing garage.
- Inside, a two-story foyer opens to a formal dining room, brightened by a box-bay window.
- The prominent family room warms with a fireplace and leads into the bayed breakfast nook and serving-bar kitchen. A first-floor bedroom is perfect as a guest room accessing a full bath, or quiet study.
- Upstairs, two secondary bedrooms share a full bath and optional bonus space.
- The master suite is embellished with a tray ceiling and vaulted spa bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,110 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,119 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 991 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 304 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,119 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 37' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick