Attractive Acadian with Grand Rear Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive Acadian house plan has an 8'-deep front porch that spans a full 32' across. In back, there's an even grander porch, 37' wide by 18' deep, complete with a fireplace, effectively giving you a large outdoor living room.
- The central portion of the home gives you an open concept layout with views extending across from the kitchen to the family room. There, you'll enjoy another fireplace flanked by built-ins and views across the rear porch.
- There is a formal dining room in front and casual eating options in the kitchen with seating at the island. A large walk-in pantry and a small built-in desk are two nice features by the kitchen.
- The master suite has access to the rear porch and views across the patio in back. Nearby is a study which could be put to use as a guest bed if you needed that space. Across the home, two more beds share a bath.
- By the garage you'll find your utility room.The garage has built-in storage and room for two cars.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,511 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,511 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 838 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick