Attractive Berm House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed to nestle into the side of a hill, this berm house plan has an attractive shed roof.
- The main living area is in the rear and has full-sized glass windows and double doors.
- Vaulted ceilings boost the size of the ' suite that lies on the same level as the main living area.
- Climb four stairs up to reach the upper bedroom level where window wells and vaulted ceilings make the rooms feel larger.
- A hallway leads to the front covered entry where you enter the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,304 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 48' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12