Attractive Brick And Siding Facade
About This Plan
- This delightful one and a half story home showcases a brick and siding facade, dormers, and a covered porch.
- The great room with fireplace and built-in entertainment alcove enjoys a front view and with grand openings to the foyer and dining area benefits from a visually open arrangement.
- Access to the rear porch through the dining area expands the dining enjoyment to the outdoors.
- The first floor master bedroom boasts of a spacious walk-in closet and a private bath with whirlpool tub and shower.
- Split stairs to the second floor introduce a study area and two additional bedrooms.
- This traditional house plan includes a full basement for additional living space if you decide to finish it off.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 645 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 97 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss