Attractive Colonial Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stairs on three sides of the front porch bring you into this attractive Colonial home plan.
- The living and dining rooms form an L-shape that allows you to flow from one room to the other.
- The informal area of the home has a wonderful open floor plan so you can see the family room fireplace all the way from the kitchen and breakfast area.
- A big screened porch in the rear gives you a place to dine and relax outdoors bug-free.
- On the spacious second floor, four bedrooms are a short walk away from the future rec room over the garage.
- A second staircase takes you down from the rec room to the main floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,107 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,637 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,470 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 421 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 39' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick