Attractive Farmhouse House Plan
About This Plan
- With its wrap-around front porch and metal roof, this modern Farmhouse house plan has an attractive look.
- Interior columns seve to keep the sight lines open in the main living area.
- Two sets of double doors swing open to lead you to the covered rear porch.
- Beamed ceilings and a romantic fireplace make the master suite special.
- Open railing on the second floor balcony lets you see down into the vaulted great room below.
- There's a cozy sitting area, a big loft and two bedrooms - one with a roof balcony.
- Related Plan: Enclose the great room ceiling and gain an extra upstairs bedroom with house plan 18849CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,681 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,598 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,083 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 64 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 37' 4"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front