Attractive House Plan with Beamed, Coffered and Vaulted Ceilings
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The elevation of this 4-bed house plan features a blend of brick, fieldstone and board-and-batten and cedar shake sidings. The main level is loaded with details such has vaulted and coffered ceilings, multiple fireplaces and covered rear porch.
- The grand room is centrally located and is open to the kitchen and the foyer. The chef's kitchen features a large island, corner pantry and has convenient access to the breakfast and dining rooms. The dining room has a unique beamed ceiling and perfect for a formal dinner party.
- The keeping room has a beautiful vaulted beamed ceiling and has a fireplace on the side wall.
- A covered rear porch gives you a nice spot to enjoy the fresh air and has an optional fireplace angled in the corner.
- The master suite is huge and has a beamed ceiling and large windows giving you great natural light. The master bath has an angled vanity and walk-in-closet. The secondary bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath.
- An optional second floor gives you expansion space that includes an extra bedroom and bathroom if built out as provided.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,766 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,766 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 355 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,766 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick