Attractive Master Up House Plan
About This Plan
- A combination of stone and siding in addition to the covered porch offers a warm and inviting look to the exterior of this two story home plan.
- A large kitchen boasts an island with seating, pantry and a window to the front yard. The secondary entry, through the mud room helps maintain order to the first floor.
- The dining room enjoys easy access from the kitchen and a view through the great room to a gas fireplace and media corner. Double doors lead to the covered wrap around porch for a fun element.
- The second floor master suite showcases a raised center ceiling, luxury bath and large walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms, and a balcony that overlooks the entry completes this exciting home.
- A covered rear porch offers outside enjoyment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,333 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,101 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss