Attractive Modern Farmhouse Plan with Home Office and Bonus with Bath Above the Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive modern farmhouse brings the outdoors in with its oversized windows and a large slider in the great room. Inside, it delivers 3 bedrooms, 2 full and 1 half bath and an open floor plan that is versatile and can be fit up to address your families specific needs.
- A barn door on the right of the foyer opens to reveal a small home office with built-ins, giving you a great place to work from home when you don't feel like heading to the office.
- Decorative beams adorn the 12' ceiling in the great room ceiling. There's also a ventless gas fireplace and a collapsible back wall that opens to the 12'6"-deep rear porch.
- The kitchen is open to the great room and has a 4' by 10'6" eat-at bar and a 11'8" by 6' walk-in pantry. The kitchen also has a space that can be used as a breakfast nook or keeping area.
- The main has a beamed ceiling and a bathroom with separate vanities that open into an oversized closet with an island. Across the home, the guest rooms are spacious and come with large closets and a shared bath.
- Expand over the garage and get 402 square feet of living space. This could make a great play or media room or a fourth bedroom with its own bathroom.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,781 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,781 sq. ft.
- Storage: 29 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 330 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 68 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 402 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 4"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 694 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Bonus 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick