Attractive Northwest House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 6
About This Plan
- This attractive Northwest house plan comes with lots of amenities including a second floor laundry room, formal and informal living space and the option of a finished lower level.
- The wide foyer rises up for two stories giving you a grand entrance.
- On one side you have a quiet study and on the other side you have a formal living room.
- In back, the informal area is one huge space that stretches from the kitchen to the family room fireplace.
- The rear covered patio goes all across the width of the home.
- Most of the bedrooms on the second floor have either a vaulted or tray ceiling and there's a convenient, large second floor laundry room too.
- When you want to expand, the plans come with an optional finished lower level adding an enormous rec room and two more bedrooms.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,968 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,306 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,662 sq. ft.
- Storage: 357 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 147 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 151 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,075 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 51' 3"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1086 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick