Attractive Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Traditional in overall design with classic detailing that includes stone and shingle siding, this home plan will blend well with any neighborhood.
- An open concept floor plan includes a kitchen, dining area and great room that create a direct line of sight throughout.
- The bedrooms lie to the left of the home as you enter and include two bedrooms at the front and a master suite with walk-in closet at the back.
- A screen porch is located with access just off the dining area extending the living area and providing privacy for reading the morning paper.
- A 2 stall garage with extra storage completes the home.
- Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,520 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 585 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss