Attractive Southern House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- Brick-clad, nested gables on the front elevation of this Southern house plan grab the attention of those passing by, while the smart interior floor plan creates a comfortable environment for everyday living.
- A tray ceiling above the great room helps to define the space within the open floor plan. The adjacent kitchen boasts a large island with an eating bar, and a rear porch offers an outdoor space for grilling or lounging.
- The master bedroom is set apart from the secondary bedrooms for the utmost privacy, and features a 5-fixture bath and a walk-in closet that connects with the laundry room.
- The remaining two bedrooms are generous in size and share a compartmentalized bath.
- Additional storage space extends from either side of the double garage, keeping the clutter at bay, and the family entry includes built-in lockers in the mudroom.
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,817 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,817 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 177 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 29 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 2"
- Depth: 67' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 583 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick