Attractive Spaces Inside and Out
About This Plan
- With attractive spaces inside and out, this house plan gives you double the pleasure of your more traditional home.
- Step in off the covered entry and marvel at the open space. The vaulted guest/family room has a fireplace and expansive views. The kitchen shares these unimpeded views as well. And the walk-in pantry is a nice touch.
- Upstairs, all the rooms are vaulted.
- Build over the garage and get a large media or play room if desired.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,721 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,118 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,603 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 797 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss