Attractive Split-Bedroom Design
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This appealing traditional home includes a columned porch in front and a spacious deck in back.
- Set in a bay, the breakfast nook is open to the kitchen with its eating counter and laundry closet. A walk-in pantry is nearby.
- Warmed by a fireplace, the great room and dining room separate the master suite from the family bedrooms. In the master suite, you find a spacious walk-in closet, a whirlpool tub and a separate shower.
- The second full bath lies between bedrooms two and three on the other side of the house.
- The upstairs room could become a fourth bedroom with an optional bath. Attic storage space completes the second floor.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: For an alternate floor plan, see house plans - 70542MK
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,514 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,071 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 443 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick