Attractive Starter House Plan
About This Plan
- Step in off the covered entry and you'll appreciate the cathedral ceiling in the living room of this attractive starter house plan.
- A closet by the entry reduces clutter.
- There is an eat-in kitchen with triple garden doors, large windows above the sink and lots of storage including a corner pantry. A built-in desk helps keep things organized.
- Three bedrooms and a space for laundry are on the same floor.
- Expand in the basement or use it for storage. Alternate foundations are available.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan - 21785DR (1,160 sq. ft.). And get a version with a 1-car garage with house plan 22453DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"