Attractive Stone Detailing with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- With the incorporation of attractive stone detailing, this design offers great appeal and superb livability. A popular design, it comes in an alternate exterior - see plan 69207AM.
- Enter the vaulted foyer at the covered front entry. A huge storage area and a closet are on the right, near the stairway to the upper level.
- An arched doorway opens to the island kitchen, dining area and vaulted great room. A fireplace, a triple window and access to a rear patio grace the great room.The dining area features a triple window also, as well as built-ins. Note the walk-in pantry in the hall.
- A den at the back of the plan doubles as a bedroom and has the use of a full hall bath.
- Three additional bedrooms are found on the second level. The master bedroom is vaulted and has a walk-in closet with built-in shelves. Double doors open to a master bath with spa tub, twin sinks and separate shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath. Two storage spaces - one a linen closet - make handy use of hallway nooks.
- The two-car garage contains extra space for a lawn tractor or big-boy toys.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 69207AM
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,277 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,349 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 621 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss