Attractive Traditional House Plan with Handicapped-Accessible Features
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed with wheelchair accessibility, this attractive Traditional house plan lies all on one floor with a comfortable layout.
- With its big open floor plan, the views swing easily from room to room, making the home feel even larger than it is.
- Two columns announce the entrance to the giant family room with its tray ceiling and big fireplace.
- From here you can see out to the screened porch in back.
- With both an island and a peninsula eating bar, you'll have all the counter space you could want in the big kitchen.
- The master bedroom is set off by itself on one side of the home and has a wheel-in shower and big soaking tub.
- Bedrooms two and three each get walk-in closets and they share a connected bathroom.
- The side load two car garage has a storage area off to one side.