Attractive Traditional House Plan with Handicapped-Accessible Features
About This Plan
- Designed with wheelchair accessibility, this attractive Traditional house plan lies all on one floor with a comfortable layout.
- With its big open floor plan, the views swing easily from room to room, making the home feel even larger than it is.
- Two columns announce the entrance to the giant family room with its tray ceiling and big fireplace.
- From here you can see out to the screened porch in back.
- With both an island and a peninsula eating bar, you'll have all the counter space you could want in the big kitchen.
- The master bedroom is set off by itself on one side of the home and has a wheel-in shower and big soaking tub.
- Bedrooms two and three each get walk-in closets and they share a connected bathroom.
- The side load two car garage has a storage area off to one side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,763 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 489 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 70' 11"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick