Award Winning Craftsman Manor
About This Plan
- Craftsman architecture brings natural warmth and charm to this manor-class home.
- The main level is brimming with practical touches. A butler's pantry adjoins the formal dining area bringing ease to entertaining, while off the main hall lies a gracious office for those who work at home.
- An office off the kitchen offers a quiet place of refuge with tons of natural light.
- The gathering room opens to the covered terrace giving you a choice of places to entertain in.
- The master suite enjoys terrace access and no corners are cut in the master bath.
- Three upstairs suites, a loft area and views below make for a well-designed second floor.
- In the lower level, you'll find an indoor playground with an exercise room and a rec room open to the billiards room and accessible to the lower terrace. And the plan wouldn't be complete without a bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,502 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,346 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,562 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,594 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1611 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"