Baby Boomer House Plan with Elevator
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This 2,058 square foot house plan is a Baby Boomer's dream! Designed for today's more narrow lots, this plan enables all bedrooms to be located on the upper level and still be easily accessible. How? A residential elevator, of course!
- A cheery front porch welcomes you into this Craftsman gem. Leading the way past a spacious dining room, the tile foyer arrives at a powder room, elevator, staircase, family room and sunny breakfast nook & kitchen.
- The dramatic and spacious kitchen flows neatly from an angled pantry to the recipe desk and serving bar.
- A gentle ascent aboard the elevator delivers you to the elegant master suite offering an abundance of storage in his-and-hers closets. A quaint sitting area with a balcony is a delightful surprise! With its corner shower, garden tub and separate toilet compartment, this luxurious bath completes the owner's retreat.
- Two generous bedrooms sharing a Jack-and-Jill bath and an oversized laundry complete the accommodations of the upper level.