Backyard Shed with Fake Garage Door and Rooftop Party Deck
About This Plan
- This plan has the outward appearance of a garden shed but don't judge this book by its cover. The garage door is there for fun appearances only which you'll discover when you set foot inside the living room through the side door or the french doors in back.
- The living room opens to the kitchen. There's a full bath, too.
- Stairs on the outside take you to the rooftop party deck.
- Use this as a backyard office, an ADU or as a rental property.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 280 sq. ft.
- Rooftop: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 17' 6"
- Depth: 20' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick