Balanced Farmhouse Plan with 3-Car Garage - 2480 Sq Ft - Architectural Designs
About This Plan
- This balanced farmhouse plan gives you 3 beds in a split layout, 3.5 baths and 2480 square feet of heated living space. A 3-car garage is located in back and gives you 1,023 square feet of parking.
- As you approach this country home plan, you are greeted by a welcoming covered porch with standi seam metal roof and 6 timber supports set on stone bases. Step inside and you find yourself in a gracious foyer flanked by a cozy dining room on one side and a versatile studio which makes a great work-from-home space on the other.
- The vaulted great room with fireplace and exposed beams has access to the back porch and is open to the kitchen with flat ceiling. The kitchen island has seating for five, a massive 12' by 12'8" walk-in pantry with its own island and additional storage set behind barn doors around the corner from the sink overlooking the back.
- The vaulted master suite has direct laundry access and its own bathroom with tub, two vanities and a walk-in shower. Across the home, Bed 2 has its own bathroom while Bed 3 has a vaulted ceiling. Both bedrooms enjoy outdoor access.
- Extend your enjoyment to the outdoors on the outdoor living porch with vaulted ceiling and a fireplace. The grilling has a sink and is open to the patio for al fresco meals.
- Related Plan: Get a 4-bed version with house plan 70865MK (2,863 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 5"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1023 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12