4 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautiful curb appeal abounds with this Traditional style house plan. The exterior strikes a delicate balance between brick, stone and shake.
- An inviting front porch and two story foyer welcome you home.
- Very spacious and open, the angled keeping room and kitchen provide an abundance of space for entertaining family and friends. And an optional deck gives you even more room if built.
- Fireplaces grace the grand room and keeping room.
- An oversized master suite, master bath and expansive walk-in closet define the essence of luxury living.
- Outdoor entertaining is accomplished with a large veranda complimented with a fireplace and an optional deck.
- The second floor consists of four additional bedrooms, a bonus room and storage room.
- Completing this level is a balcony overlooking the two-story foyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,091 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,776 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 107' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 680 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"