Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A covered front porch paired with stone, brick and shingle siding decorates the exterior of this beautiful two-story home plan.
- A second floor balcony overlooks the foyer creating a gorgeous entry.
- The great room enjoys a 9'8" ceiling height, gas fireplace and views to the rear yard.
- The kitchen is defined by an island with seating and offers easy access to both formal and informal dining areas.
- A butler's pantry offers additional storage.
- The mudroom with built-in cubbies creates a wonderful transition to the home from the spacious three-car garage.
- The gas fireplace in the hearth room is central to a warm, cozy atmosphere for enjoying family time.
- In the rear of the home, a covered porch offers an enjoyable outdoor gathering space.
- On the second floor, you can find three large bedrooms and two baths plus a deluxe master suite with his and hers vanities, whirlpool tub, shower and large walk-in closet.
- The raised center ceiling adds a luxurious touch to the master bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,171 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,867 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 336 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 58' 3"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath