Bargain for Builders and Buyers
About This Plan
- This economical design packs a lot of living into just over 1,200 square feet making it a bargain for builders and buyers. Inside you'll find an open floor plan where the kitchen, living room and dining area blend easily to create the daily living space.
- The master suite is located on the left of the home with two additional bedrooms and a full bath tucked behind a three-stall garage on the right.
- There's even a main floor laundry that's sure to make mom happy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 633 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss