Barndominium-Style Carriage House Plan with 2-Bedrooms - 1275 Sq Ft
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This barndominium-style carriage house plan features a spacious layout with 1275 square feet of living space. The main floor is designed with an RV garage, perfect for storage, protection, or to be used as a workshop. Dividing the other two-car garage with a covered driveway is a powder bath and mudroom, a great space to clean up before heading upstairs to the second level. There is also access to a covered patio on both sides of the main level.
- Upstairs, you can find the two bedrooms as well as the main living area. An open concept floor plan, featuring a large space for the great room and dining area, with a connection to the kitchen is a great area for gatherings. The kitchen is equipped with plenty of counter space, as well as a peninsula island for quick dining.
- The two bedrooms both have their own walk in closet. The master has its own private bathroom with a separate shower, while bedroom two shares the guest bathroom. A laundry area can also be found up here, as well as access to a covered deck with cathedral ceilings.
- Overall, this house plan offers a stylish and practical living space, with plenty of room for all of your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,275 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 281 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 994 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: RV Garage, Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 1610 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 On 12; 12 on
- Framing Type: Truss