Barndominium with Massive Garage
About This Plan
- This amazing barndominium combines a huge garage space with a beautiful home giving you the best of both worlds. Attached to the whopping 3,570 square foot garage is a beautiful home with a loft level and soaring ceiling.
- Just inside the entryway, you'll notice the wide-open floor plan. The dining, kitchen, and great room lie under a soaring cathedral ceiling. The kitchen includes a snack bar and a large walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level for easy access and includes his/her vanities and a walk-in closet. Another bedroom can be found on the main floor that shares a bathroom with the main living space.
- The upstairs loft area looks down over the main living space under the cathedral ceiling and includes 2 additional bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,776 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,025 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 751 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): Post Frame
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 3570 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12