Beach House with In-Law Apartment
About This Plan
- While it may look small from the outside, this attractive Beach house is loaded with space, including an in-law apartment over the garage.
- Porches and a metal roof accent the home beautifully.
- An open floor plan combines the living, eating and cooking areas into one huge space.
- The connecting courtyard has a handy outdoor shower and an outdoor fireplace.
- On the second floor, the master bedroom faces front and has a private bathroom and private covered balcony.
- Bunk beds are tucked into a corner across from the hall bathroom.
- There's an optional future media room too on the third floor.
- Use the in-law apartment over the garage for rental income if you want since it has a private bathroom, living area and kitchenette.
- There's even a stack washer/dryer in the in-law bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,841 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,087 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 754 sq. ft.
- Attic: 550 sq. ft.
- Storage: 558 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 8"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick