Beautiful 4-Bed House Plan with 3-Car Garage and Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Shake siding, stone accents, and tapered columns on the inviting front porch are a few contributing factors to this 4-bedroom house plan's charming curb appeal.
- The family room includes a raised, coffered ceiling, and connects to the dining room with a fireplace. Sliding doors lead to a back, screened porch.
- A breakfast nook sits between the dining room and kitchen, and a walk-in pantry provides ample storage space.
- The master bedroom boasts dual closets and a 5-fixture bathroom. Two additional bedrooms reside across the hall and share a full bathroom. The laundry room is conveniently located near the bedrooms for ease of use.
- A quiet office with a full bathroom is situated to the right of the foyer, and could serve as a fourth bedroom if needed. The side-entry, 3-car garage offers an additional storage room, and a large bonus room, with a private entrance, maximizes versatility.
- Related Plan: Get this home plan in reverse with house plan 20152GA or get more space with house plan 20154GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,099 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,099 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side