Beautiful 4-Bedroom House Plan with Second-Level Sleeping Rooms
About This Plan
- This beautiful, 4-bedroom house plan offers tapered columns on the front porch, shake shingles, and stone accents. The beaming red door draws you in to a spacious foyer.
- French doors leads to a quiet study just off the foyer. An angled, kitchen island serves as a connector between the dining area and great room, and a fireplace adds warmth to the space. Sliding, glass doors off the dining area lead to the backyard.
- Retreat to your second-level, master bedroom, which features a square bay window, dual closets, and a bathroom with two sinks. The laundry room is conveniently located next to the master bedroom.
- Down the hall, three additional bedrooms share a full bathroom.
- A powder bath sits just inside from the 3-car garage, along with quick access to the kitchen, easing the task of unloading groceries.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 970 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 88 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 430 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 502 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 42' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 680 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss