Beautiful 5-Bedroom Mediterranean Home with Third-Floor Game Room
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco, and clay roof tiles form the exterior of this beautiful, Mediterranean house plan. The eye-catching cylindrical tower houses the stairwell, while the interior is filled with old-world charm for the modern family.
- The foyer opens to a breathtaking curved staircase, next to a quiet living room with a fireplace. The formal dining room is a few steps further with access to the kitchen through a butler's pantry.
- French doors off the family room grant access to the covered porch, which features a grill station and fireplace for cooler seasons.
- The u-shaped kitchen counters surround a multi-use island and the adjoining breakfast nook provides a space for casual meals.
- The master suite is located on the left side of the second level, and highlights a fireplace, oversized wardrobe, and spa-like bathroom with a double-headed shower and standalone tub.
- Three additional bedrooms across the hall each provide a full bathroom, and a bedroom on the main level is a perfect space for quests.
- A large study provides ample storage and a bonus level serves as a game room with a wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,135 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,311 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,486 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 338 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"