Beautiful and Functional One Level Farmhouse
About This Plan
- Wide shutters and board and battan siding give this one story Farmhouse plan a beautiful look.
- The layout inside offers an open floor plan with both formal and informal eating areas.
- Have your choice of covered shade in back or open sunshine on the large deck.
- Storage in the kitchen is exceptional with a huge island and giant walk-in pantry.
- Built-in bench seating in the nook is a charming touch.
- Bedroom 3 makes an awesome guest suite, set off by itself.
- In the master suite, a big triple window brings in light and a tray ceiling adds elegance.
- You can almost double your living area by finishing the basement.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,540 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,540 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,389 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Deck: 618 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1094 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss