Beautiful Contemporary House Plan for Indoor / Outdoor Living
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This elongated, contemporary house plan is perfect for narrow plot lines and features two courtyards, an outdoor kitchen, and a rear facing 3-car garage.
- A grand foyer greets you upon entering and includes a staircase which leads to the secondary bedrooms.
- The main-level, master suite is located towards the front of the home and boasts a private courtyard, large walk-in closet, and a master bathroom with a freestanding tub situated between two vanities.
- A desirable, open floor plan combines the great room, dining area, and kitchen, and a wall of retractable, sliding doors provides access to a courtyard, maximizing an indoor / outdoor lifestyle.
- A den, or guest bedroom, resides towards the back of the home, next to a full bathroom, and a large laundry room sits just behind the kitchen, near the 3-car garage entrance.
- Upstairs, three additional bedrooms each include a full bathroom and walk-in closet, and a nook with built-ins serves as a cozy study. Sliding doors on the second level lead to a balcony which overlooks the courtyard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,151 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,323 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 298 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 313 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Width: 39' 8"
- Depth: 116' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 761 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss