About This Plan
- Beautiful details inside and out make this Hill Country hom plan special.
- A stone and brick exterior with two dormers and a hip roof will catch your eye.
- Inside, beautiful ceilings accent many of the rooms.
- Columns define the formal dining room yet preserve the views of the spacious great room.
- Built-ins on either side of the fireplace further customize the home.
- The morning room is a wonderful, cheerful place for your family to eat with its bay window and sloped ceilings.
- The master suite has its own corner of the house and boasts a tray ceiling, two sinks and two walk-in closets.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,306 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,306 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 11"
- Depth: 59' 7"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick