Beautiful Farmhouse Home with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A grand front porch wraps around the dining room and side entry of this very livable Farmhouse home.
- Both the foyer and the family room have dramatic two-story ceilings that soar upward.
- An open layout lets those in the kitchen see into the family room and the bayed breakfast nook.
- No stairs to climb for the homeowners with their delightful first floor master suite.
- An added plus is sliding pocket door access from the master bathroom right into the laundry room.
- An open rail balcony on the upper floor lets you look down into the foyer and family room below.
- The two family bedrooms on this level are just a short distance away from optional bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,948 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 772 sq. ft.
- Storage: 62 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 580 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 10"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 558 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick