Beautiful Farmhouse Plan with Carport and Drive-Under Garage
2 - 4
About This Plan
- A covered porch, deck, and screened porch surrounds this beautiful, 3-bedroom farmhouse, maximizing outdoor living. Shed dormers atop the modern metal roof complete the design.
- The front entrance leads to the heart of the home, which consists of the kitchen, great room, and dining area, and high ceilings provide a feeling of grandeur. A corner fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the open floor plan.
- The master suite is privately situated on the left side of the home, and features a 4-fixture bathroom with a roomy walk-in closet. A second bedroom on the main floor is the perfect space for guests and neighbors a full bath.
- Upstairs, discover a third bedroom with built-in window seat and access to a full bath. A bridge-style hallway connects to a sprawling office with plenty of storage space.
- The lower level is where you'll find the 2-car garage which opens to a large flex space, full bath, and a safe room.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the lower level with house plan 59981ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,755 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,892 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 863 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,090 sq. ft.
- Carport: 528 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,115 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 3"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Drive Under, Carport
- Area: 777 sq. ft.
- Count: 2, 3, & 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick