Vaulted Vacation Plan with Great Spaces
About This Plan
- This light-filled vacation home plan has great vaulted spaces including both front and back porches and the wide-open great room.
- The great room features an angled stone fireplace. Light cascades into the room from the array of clerestory windows in the back. French doors lead to the rear covered porch with a built-in outdoor grill perfect for outdoor dining.
- The kitchen has ample seating at the counter and has great views. See the photos.
- The masters suite has rear porch access. Dual sinks, matching closets and a glass block shower make for a great bath. The laundry room is easily accessible. Two more bedrooms share a bath on this floor across the home.
- Upstairs, a 6'-wide bridge has views to the foyer and great room below. One end leads to the vaulted game room (or make it a bedroom) and the other to a bedroom spanning the depth of the home. A window seat is built in to the front of the room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 70625MK, 70552MK, 60702ND and 60710ND. Get one floor ground level and a finished lower level with house plans 60563ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,704 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,863 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 841 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 540 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick