Beautiful Home with Lots of Natural Light
About This Plan
- This house plan was designed with a sloping lot in mind. The lower level has a 2-car drive under garage with side access and a large rec room plus bedroom suite inside. The main level has parking for a third car up-slope from the side as well.
- A highlight of the home is the octagonal bumpout in the great room. That gives you great views down-slope and adds to the dynamic floor plan.
- There is a large deck accessible from the nook with the central part covered by a trellis.
- The kitchen is centrally located and has a large island and loads of counterspace. A large walk-in pantry is located by the nook and there is a formal dining room with space for a hutch in a bumpout on the far wall and a second pantry there as well.
- The upper floor gives you three bedrooms including the master suite with its own private deck with down-slope views.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,036 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,825 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,291 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 886 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss