Beautiful Modern 4-Bed Home Plan with 2-Story Open Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Put this 4-bed modern home plan on your sloping lot - the walkout basement is ideal for a side-sloping lot - and enjoy the 2-story open concept floor plan inside.
- The main floor features a 2-story great room open to the kitchen, dining and living room spaces.
- The master suite is quietly tucked away in the rear of the home for privacy with its own access to the outdoor living.
- Upstairs, you'll find two guest rooms and a shared bathroom. This space looks down over the great room while providing privacy.
- Downstairs in the optional walkout lower level, you will find a dedicated guest suite, rec room, and exercise room. With tons of natural light, and the ability to walk out and enjoy the patio makes this lower level feel like an additional main floor.
- The 3-car garage offers direct access to the mudroom and kitchen making for easy flow when coming and going.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,512 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,891 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 621 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 6"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss