Beautiful One-Level House Plan with Grand Finished Basement
About This Plan
- Gable roofs with deep overhangs sit atop stone accents and colonial-grid windows on this beautiful, 3-bedroom house plan. The prominent front porch above the formal entry makes a statement, while a second, side door for friends and family leads to the laundry room.
- Large windows provide a light and airy feeling throughout the family room and kitchen. A roomy walk-in pantry offers ample storage space, and the attached dining room allows you to enjoy views of the front yard.
- A large covered deck encourages outdoor living and could be used as a grilling station.
- The master bedroom resides on the main level, and boasts a large ensuite with dual sinks, a separate tub and shower, and a spacious walk-in closet. A home office also resides on this level.
- A similar floor plan can be found on the lower level, including a kitchen and large family room, home theatre room, and two secondary bedrooms that share a 4-fixture bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,585 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,789 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,796 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 856 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss