Beautiful Timber Beamed Ceilings
About This Plan
- The beautiful mix of materials of this rustic home, including brick, stone, and shake siding, give it massive curb appeal.
- With timber columns on stone bases, the covered front porch invites you in through its arched entry.
- From the 11' high foyer, the sightlines immediately connect you with the dining room, kitchen and great room, all with timber beamed ceilings.
- The kitchen features a large eat-at island bar while the great room offers plenty of space, a fireplace, and access to the rear grilling porch.
- Around the corner from the kitchen is the grand master suite.
- Also having access to the grilling porch, this master suite has tons of space, with double vanities in the bathroom, a large corner shower, a whirlpool tub, and a huge walk-in closet.
- Down the hall is a spacious laundry room with convenient desk space.
- On the other side of the house are 2 more bedrooms with large walk-in closets and a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- On the left side of the house is a large 2-car garage as well as a separate single car garage.
- Related Plans: Get more room and bonus room over the garage with house plans 60611ND (2,370 sq. ft.) and 60631ND (2,470 sq. ft.) both in reverse orientation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,252 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 59' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2778 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick