Beautiful Two-Story House Plan with Rear-Entry Garage
About This Plan
- The front elevation of this two-story house plan unknowingly exudes beauty, while the thoughtful interior provides ample space for the modern family.
- Inside, the formal dining room and a quiet study frame the foyer, and a powder bath is conveniently close by. A prep island in the kitchen doubles as the conversation hub, and the walk-in pantry increases storage space.
- The family room resides in the center of the main level, with a fireplace surrounded by built-ins and a wall of windows overlooking the side patio.
- The master suite is adjacent the double garage, and features a bay-window sitting nook, along with a 5-fixture bath and walk-in wardrobe.
- A game room greets you at the top of the stairs, and leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, which share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,249 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,294 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 995 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"