About This Plan
- The covered front porch of this Traditional house plan has an open rail balcony above that centers the home beautifully.
- While the balcony is not accessible, the three big windows behind it shed light into the grand foyer below.
- Elegant interior columns frame the entrance to the spacious formal dining room that has plenty of room for a large table and lots of chairs.
- The library across the way offers a quiet retreat.
- The huge family room is separated from the kitchen to keep the kitchen noise down while watching TV.
- Notice the big walk-in coat closet off the side family entry and a bench for taking off shoes and boots.
- While there's a handy first floor guest suite, most of the bedrooms are up on the second floor - each with a nice walk-in closet.
- There's even a second floor laundry room, right where most of the laundry is generated.
- A big three car garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,722 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,790 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,932 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 873 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"