Beautifully Proportioned Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Twin gables neatly balance the facade of this attractive Craftsman house plan.
- There are two open layout areas on the first floor - one as soon as you walk into the foyer.
- The family living area in back is also open concept so you have marvelous sight lines.
- In the family room, the ceiling rises up two stories for a dramatic effect.
- The master bedroom is set off by itself on the left side of the home and it comes with a lovely tray ceiling.
- Use the study as another main floor bedroom if you wish.
- On the upper floor, the loft overlooks the family room below and acts as a great hang out spot for the kids.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,946 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,496 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 453 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 306 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 5"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick